Let’s say you successfully scheduled tree cutting and now you’re left with the aftermath. If you’re wondering what to do with the pieces of the tree that are left after tree cutting, here are some fun ideas:
- Firewood – If you have a wood-burning fireplace, then an obvious choice might be to keep the pieces of wood as firewood. Depending on the size of the tree and the pieces of wood that are left after tree cutting, you may have enough wood to get you through the coldest months of the year.
- Furniture – Leftover pieces of wood after tree cutting can also make beautiful pieces of furniture. If you aren’t handy enough to make it yourself, there may be a local woodworker who could put together something beautiful for your indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Lumber – Depending on how many trees and the type you are cutting, you may be able to sell them for lumber. You’ll want to talk with a local tree company to make sure that you have the right type of trees and enough of it to sell.
- Wildlife Habitat – For the nature enthusiast, using leftover pieces of wood after tree cutting can make the perfect wildlife habitat. Whether you build something for birds or offer tree loving animals a place to rest, there are numerous ways you can repurpose the wood for animals in the outdoors.
- Use it For Landscaping – If you have an eye for detail, you may find that leftover tree trimmings can be the ideal accent for your landscaping. Incorporate leftover logs from tree cutting into your flower beds or as outdoor accents. This will only enhance your landscape during each season!
- Wood Chips or Mulch – Another practical solution for wood remnants after tree cutting is to turn them into woodchips or mulch. This can be a great way to beautify your landscape and protect remaining healthy trees on your property.
At JC’s Tree and Landscape Service, we are here to provide all of the tree services you need for your home or business. Give us a call today if you have questions about tree cutting!